St Peter's Parish, Bambui - ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF BAMENDA, CAMEROON

Search
Go to content

Main menu

St Peter's Parish, Bambui

DEANERIES AND PARISHES > BAMBUI DEANERY

St Peter's Parish Bambui
Created in 1948, it became the seat of the Teacher Training college Bambui, transformed in 1973 into the first Major Seminary for the Bamenda Ecclesiastical Province. Today Bambui has 4 Mission Stations, 1 Nursery and 4 Primary Schools; the St Thomas Aquinas Major Seminary; the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin; the Dominican Sisters and the Sisters of Christ. Fr William Wirngo Tardze, professor of Sacred Scriptures at STAMS is the Parish Priest, assisted by Fr John Musi, who is also Chaplain to the Dominican Convent.

 


Back to content | Back to main menu